Being a Finalist
As we approach the prestigious Awards Finals and Presentations, please make sure you regularly check back to this website for all the final details if you are shortlisted.
In the meantime, here is a simply checklist of tasks that you will need to undertake before attending the Awards Finals and Presentations on the 28th September.
- Put the Awards Finals date in your diary.
- Decide who will you attend the Awards Finals.
- Determine who is going to present your entry at the Awards Finals and Presentations. It is a fact that those businesses who bring the team that delivered their initiative to present at the Finals, have a better chance of winning than those that don’t.
- Write and rehearse your Finals presentation.
- Enhance your presentation with props, real stories and even the odd customer/animal (any requests need to be authorised with the hotel in advance)
- Organise your transport and accommodation for the Awards Finals. Registration starts at 08:00am and the live judging sessions start at 09:00am.
- If you really want to push the boat out, upgrade your table to a premium table or even a VIP table.
We look forward to meeting all of our Awards Finalists on 28th September. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us should you have any queries.
Overall Best Customer Experience Winner 2016 Eurotunnel Le shuttle